Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dreamer

Lately I have been having the most wonderful dreams. As always they are a little more than obscure but also so interesting that I can't help but think about how cool our minds are even when we sleep. I've been traveling a lot in my dreams and most recently visited Paris. The best part was the really odd fish tank that was in my hotel room. It was around a 100 gallon size and inside the fish were separated into about 20 or so cylinders. But they weren't fish, they were miniature animals with feet, tails and all! I remember there being a lion, a tiger and a deer all the size of a small mouse! The lion even roared while swimming up and down the cylinder!
One of the best dreams I've had in quite awhile. I want to go back and continue the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment