Saturday, July 25, 2009

Picture Stories

Julia Fullerton-Batten is a London based photographer known for her use of non traditional models and the "Teenage Stories" series featuring giant adolescence girls in tiny city settings. During an interview with Lost At E Minor she answered the question pertaining to the models, "I used to approach unknown people on the streets in London and ask them to take part in my photo shoots. There are so many fascinating faces accompanied with wonderful personalities around. The freshness that street cast models have, has also benefited my work immeasurably. I now don’t have the time to find the amateur models myself. But I hire a producer to source models for me".







The series of the blonde girls in purple, pink and nude are mesmerizing. I really love the last image, she looks to be in a food coma. The colors and body positioning are quite beautiful throughout.

source: lostateminor

No comments:

Post a Comment